It's match day and I've just woken up. There was only the one post this week as I've been busy in three countries. But it's match day and I know how this is going to play out.
Today will get labeled as must win and I suppose it is. There will be optimism and if we win, most will put it down as we should have won. If we don't win, Steve Bruce will get murdered. And there will be no middle ground.
And it's not just this site, which for a long time I thought it was. Although in fairness, the silent majority ... I don't think I need say anything else.
Match facts from the BBC
- The last three league meetings between the teams at Hillsborough have ended 1-0, with Villa winning twice and Wednesday once in the most recent match on the opening day of last season.
- Villa have not lost twice in a league season against the Owls since the 1996-97 campaign in the Premier League.
- After winning 11 points from their first 18 available at home this season, the Owls have won just 10 from a possible 30 at Hillsborough.
- All six of Aston Villa's away defeats this season have seen them concede at least twice.
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored just five goals in their last nine Championship games since the end of the December - as many as they have managed in just three FA Cup ties in the same period.
- Villa have won 17 of their 33 Championship games this season - already one more than they won in the whole of 2016-17.